Three Decades of Helping Patients
Miller’s Pharmacy is a locally owned Pharmacy that has been helping patients for nearly 30 years. We offer a wide variety of services including conventional prescription filling, compounding, medical equipment, medication therapy management and much more. At Miller’s Pharmacy, you can count on personal attention provided by our caring, professional staff. Our expertly trained pharmacists and friendly staff pride themselves on making sure your pharmacy experience exceeds expectations.
Locally-Based For Quick Response
Miller’s Pharmacy is locally based, so we can respond to our customers’ changing needs with quick decisions and customized solutions. Owner, Michael Welsch R.Ph, is actively involved in customer meetings and quarterly reviews as a personal commitment to maintaining superior service.
Personalized Service Ensures The Best Patient Care
Dedicated Account Specialists
Your dedicated account specialist will take the time to learn about your facility and procedures to become a valuable extension of your team. Our hands-on approach and weekly visits to your facility keep us one step ahead in helping you maintain a highly efficient medication program.
Locally Based For Quick Response
Miller’s Pharmacy is locally based, so we can respond to your changing needs with quick decisions and customized solutions. Owner, Michael Welsch R.Ph, manages the Miller’s team and leads customer meetings and quarterly reviews as a personal commitment to maintaining superior service.
Accurate Onsite Reorders
Your account specialists will visit weekly to review actual on hand quantities, making adjustments for hold orders and medications dispensed during patient hospital visits. With Miller’s Pharmacy, your pharmacy inventory will be consistent with the actual needs of your patients – and your medications budget. We do not use blind cycle fills that generate unneeded extra fills at your expense.
Medications Delivered On Your Schedule, Not Ours
- We will provide you a choice of multiple delivery times each day to match the medication schedules of your patients.
- All deliveries are documented via mobile devices with electronic signature capability.
We Go The Extra Mile In Helping You Help Others:
- Prompt STAT order deliveries
- Medication outdate monitoring and speedy processing of medication returns
- Prescription monitoring to prevent adverse drug reactions, drug interactions and allergy conflicts
- EMARs, MARs and physician order sheet updates
- Emergency box replenishment
Long Term Care Pharmacy Solutions
- Miller's Pharmacy provides medication fulfillment programs for long term care facilities including skilled nursing, assisted living, group and juvenile homes.
- We exceed our customers' expectations through a combination of highly personalized service and the latest in pharmacy technology.